Is your son or daughter being offered the best possible Club Structured Program to enhance their development or is it the same old thing year after year or possibly less? Think about it.
Who is guiding your son or daughter and are they coaching more than two teams?
Are they able to make all of your team’s events?
Is your coach with 4, 5 or 6 teams and unable to give full attention to the team?
What is your child being offered this year?
Are the practices planned out or is the training the same thing every practice?
It’s never too late to make the switch. See what RAGE SC has to offer because there is more to a youth soccer player’s development than a couple player appearances.
Programs being offered to RAGE SC Teams and players for the 2015-2016 Season. Always pushing to compete at the highest level.
- RAGE SC U11-17 Boys Red Devils and Girls Athletica Teams have been accepted and will compete in the Eastern Development Program League which is the top youth soccer league on the East Coast
- RAGE SC U11-14 Boys Red Devils and Girls Athletica Teams will compete in the EDP Fall and Spring League
- RAGE SC U11-17 Girls Athletica Teams will compete in the highly exclusive EDP Super Clubs Division
- RAGE SC U14-17 Boys Red Devils Teams have been accepted and will compete in the Atlantic Soccer League. Participation in this gives automatic acceptance to Bethesda Soccer College Showcase in November
- RAGE SC U9-14 Boys Red Bulls/Revolution and Girls Real Teams will participate in the DELCO and PAGS Leagues
- All U11-14 will train 3 times a week during the fall season
- All RAGE SC players are offered our College Prep Program to help guide our older players to the next level and through the college recruiting process
- Coaches have no more than two teams