We have 50 teams registered for next weekend! Don't miss out!Registration is still open!
A big thanks to everyone who supported the Inaugural Holiday Cup 3v3 Futsal Tournament in 2016. Close to 40 teams participated last year from Maryland, Philadelphia, Allentown and the Berks County Area.
2017 FUTSAL TOURNEY REGISTRATION OPEN!
CROWN TROPHY medals will be given to CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM players!
FULL CONCESSION AREA AVAILABLE ALL DAY! MUSIC DURING THE TOURNAMENT AND LOT'S OF FUN!!!
Individual divisions/finals completed in 3 hours or less!
(3) futsal fields will be used
Welcome to the Proving Ground!
Hosted by RAGE SC and will take place at Relevant Sports Complex on Saturday, December 16th. The tournament is a lot of fun, and the competition will be incredible. Awards are given to all players from the championship teams. Teams will complete their group games and finals within a 3 hour time block.
Futsal is soccer played with a smaller, heavier ball where skill and creativity are the focus.
Roster sizes vary from team to team; however 6 is the maximum number allowed. Substitutions are “on the fly”, and teams can be made up of friends/teammates from your local club team, friends from any futsal league
Teams are allowed to have a coach on the sideline and player passes are not required.
NOTE: The tournament director reserves the right to combine age groups if necessary.
|December 16||Saturday||10:00am-5:00pm||U8/9 - High School||$60|
Tournament Director – Eric Puls
Saturday - December 16, 2017
Location - Relevant Sports Complex
2816 Old Pricetown Rd.
Temple, PA 19560
Registration Deadline - Tuesday December 12, 2017
Entrance Fee - $60
Rosters - Will be emailed out to all accepted teams prior to the event
U8 ('10') – U15 ('03') and High School Boys & Girls Teams
• Times:10:00am – 5:00pm
• Individual divisions will be completed in 3 hours
• Youngest age groups will start first
• Music with lots of FUN!
• Concessions, TVs, bathrooms close to the fields
• Games are 3v3 with no keepers
• Maximum 6 player rosters
• Teams are guaranteed three games
• Games are 12 minutes with subs on the fly
• Awards given to champions of each division
• Games played on touchline turf fields
• Turf, futsal or soccer shoes
• 2 Coaches allowed on the sidelines during games
• MINIMUM – 3 Player Rosters
• Each team will consist of 6 players, (3 play), with unlimited on-the-fly substitutions.
• There is NO GOALKEEPER rule – However; players are NOT PERMITTED to use their hands at any time!
• Field dimensions are 80’ x 40’
• 12 minute games – Running Clock – all games start and end at the same time.
• Players will have 3 minutes to leave the field after each game.
• Official tournament ADIDAS FUTSAL balls will be used for all games.
• Games will be started with a kick-off at midfield. Home team (team listed first on schedule) will kick-off. In the event of uniform conflicts we will have pennies at the field. Home team will wear the pennies in that case.
• All kick-offs, kick-ins and free kicks are INDIRECT.
• If ball goes out of bounds over the sideline, game will resume with kick-ins (instead of throw-in), corner kicks and goal kicks – to be done within 5 seconds.
• If a foul is called, the game will resume with a free kick at the spot of the foul.
• The end line walls are considered out of play.
• If the ball goes out of bounds over the end line, either a corner kick or goal kick will be awarded.
• After a goal, restart the game with a kick-off at midfield within 5 seconds.
The tournament director reserves the right to alter the rules and/or schedule in case of unforeseen circumstances.
GROUP Formats-Teams Guaranteed 3 Games
FIVE TEAM DIVISION will consist of one (1) Bracket of five (5) teams. Each team will play the others within its Bracket for a total of four (4) preliminary games. The first and second place teams will be determined by the total number of points from their preliminary games.
FOUR TEAM DIVISION will consist of one (1) Bracket of four (4) teams. Each team will play the others within its Bracket for a total of three (3) preliminary games. The first and second place teams will meet for the Championship.
SIX TEAM DIVISION - teams guaranteed 3 games – group winner plays second place team in one semi-final - second place team plays opposing group winner in second semi-final - Winners play for championship. 3rd place teams play consolation match for their 3rd game.
Futsal Tournament Director
Licensed referees will be used for all the games! Special thanks to all the referees on awesome an job last year!
Jasmine Piltz Mical Fink Mario Cocci
Carter Stuck Ed Fink Shane Anton
Haley Kubinak Al Cross Bob Glasner
|A3||PENN LEGACY BLACK|
|A4||TEAM 4 - TBD|
|A5||RIDLEY RANGERS 2|
|DZ4||BSC BLACK '07|
|DZ6||BOYERTOWN UNION '08|
|F2||FISHTOWN ATHLETIC FUSION WHITE|
|F3||SUPER STICKERS 2|
|F5||PASC SUPER STICKERS 1|
|X4||SCHUYLKILL VALLEY PANTHERS|
|X5||PENN LEGACY BLACK '01|
|B4||TEAM 4 - TBD|
|C8||EN FUEGO FC|
|E3||UNITED SOCCER ALLIANCE TEAM USA|
|E5||FISHTOWN ATHLETIC FUSION|
|G5||WAYNE UNITED SUNS OF BEN|
2016 3V3 TOURNAMENT SCHEDULES - RELEVANT DOORS OPEN AT 11:15AM
** THERE are NO FINALS for GROUPS: B, C, & D ... since there are (4) group games per team. TIE BREAKERS ARE LISTED ABOVE and will also be used to determine these group winners.
|TIME||FIELD #1||FIELD #2||FIELD #3|
|1115 AM||FIELDS OPEN||FOR||WARM-UPS|
|1130||AP1 v AP2||AZ4 v AZ5||C1 v C5|
|1145||B2 v B3||B5 v B1||C2 v C3|
|1200PM||AZ6 v AZ4||AP3 v AP1||C1 v C4|
|1215||C5 v C2||B2 v B5||B1 v B4|
|1230||AP2 v AP3||AZ5 v AZ6||C3 v C4|
|1245||B4 v B3||B1 v B2||C2 v C1|
|100||AP 1st v AZ 2nd||AZ 1st v AP 2nd||AP 3rd v AZ 3rd|
|115||C4 v C5||B3 v B5||B4 v B2|
|130||**A - FINAL**||C3 v C1||C4 v C2|
|145||B3 v B1||B5 v B4||D1 v D5|
|200||**C - FINAL**||E1 v E2||D2 v D3|
|215||E3 v E4||F1 v F2||F3 v F4|
|230||D4 v D1||X1 v X2||X3 v X4|
|245||D3 v D5||X5 v X6||X7 v X8|
|300||D2 v D4||E1 v E3||E2 v E4|
|315||F1 v F3||F2 v F4||D3 v D1|
|330||X1 v X3||X2 v X4||E4 v E1|
|345||X5 v X7||X6 v X8||E2 v E3|
|400||OPEN||D5 v D2||D4 v D3|
|415||**E - FINAL**||F4 v F1||F2 v F3|
|430||X4 v X1||D1 v D2||D5 v D4|
|445||X6 v X7||X8 v X5||X2 v X3|
|500||**F - FINAL**|
|515||**X - FINAL**|
U8 Boys 2016 Champion - Ridley United Red Dragons
U10/11 Girls 2016 Champion - Press
U9 Boys 2016 Champion - SANCHEZ
High School Boys 2016 Champion - Schuylkill Valley
U13/14 Girls 2016 Champion - Chicks with Kicks
U10/11 Boys 2016 Champion - Berks United
U12/13 Boys 2016 Champion - Three Guys